Wednesday 18 June 2014

Anaqi got Fever!

17hb June 2014 - Tuesday
5.00 pm

Punch card bell was ringing. 
Quickly pack my things and rushing to pasar malam. Bought some foods for dinner. Then heading to Umi's house to fetch Anaqi. 
But what surprised me ; Anaqi got fever.. I guess.

Arrived home. Check Anaqi's body temperature.
It is 37.9
For the first time Anaqi got fever. (Panic mode on).
While waiting for my husband come back home; i put wet towel on Anaqi's forehead. Trying to reduce the temperature. 

When my husband get home, we went to the Hospital Az-zahra. Besides fever, Anaqi also got flu. Realised about the flu for the past 2 days but it is getting worse.

Since he got a flu and doctor find uneasy for Anaqi to breath, doc decide to get a nebuliser for him. Alamak, mummy become so sad and scary. But Anaqi didn't cry at all. Such a good boy. That's what make me calm.
After finish checking and whatever, we went home.
Anaqi was very tired and Zzzz...

18 June 2014 - Wednesday

Today , its daddy day care. Daddy is going take care of Anaqi. 
Sorry Anaqi, mummy have to attend a course. 
Mummy pray for your health sayang. Always!

*whatsapp notification* 
And mummy smiling when daddy sent me this ..
  Trying to tell mummy that he's okay :)
  Get well soon hunny! Muaxs.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment